Archiduino is proudly made in Italy by Seletronica s.a.s.
Seletronica Sas is the ideal partner for engineering and implementation of your electronic products. It’s a company specialized in the development of hardware and software solutions. We provide the Customer thirty years of experience in the engineering and manufacturing process.
The presence, within the company, of an informatical division allows us to offer the customer a complete solution, from design and implementation of electronic product to analysis and development of software applications tailored for configuring and monitoring the device.
We deal with project, prototypes, testing and final production with a staff of young, dynamic and motivated employees. Among the main activities, Seletronica sas is involved in:
- Design and production of access and attendance control systems and software;
- Design and development of software and Internet-based solutions;
- Design and implementation of custom electronics at 360 degrees (industrial controls, remote controls, soft PLC, intrusion control units, control units for heating management and many more);
- Implementation of corporate networks with assistance and expert advice on Information Systems;
- Computer courses and staff training;
Via degli Alpini, 7
12020 – Valgrana (CN) – ITALY
C.F. and P.I. (VAT CODE): IT03214140042
email: info <at> seletronica.com