With this post we open the new category “Test files”, which is a sort of repository for testing and experimenting with Archiduino. Every test file contains the results of real experiments, not just theory. We hope this will be of any help to the growing family of Archiduino (and – why not? – Arduino) users. So, let’s start! (more…)
In our shop
- Base board connectors soldering service 9,90€ inc. VAT
- KIT cover panel + ABS frame for Archiduino LCD board 2,50€ inc. VAT
- SnipCard Dual Relay with DELAY option 16,90€ inc. VAT
- CPU Board with AVR ATmega32U4 16 MHz 24,90€ inc. VAT
- SnipCard ADC two channels (2 x 0-10V protected inputs) 19,90€ inc. VAT
Do you need a PCB maker?
Click here to discover what PCBWay could do for you!
PCBWay is fast, reliable and affordable. If you click the above link, you’ll receive 5$ of New User Free Credit.