Archiduino – Assembly + Test Service
We offer to customers an Assembly + Test service for Archiduino parts. The service includes:
- assembly of parts bought separately;
- functional test with specific test software and instrumentation;
- soldering of power relays, connectors and pluggable terminal blocks.
Test firmware is left loaded in the Archiduino CPU and is also sent to customers as source code via email (if requested).
- A + T service MUST be bought in the same cart of parts that should be assembled.
- If you need an A + T Service for parts already in your hands, every shipping cost is at your exclusive charge.
- The Assembly and Test Service is already included in PLUS and PRO Archiduino KITS.
- Our test instruments are made by major producers: Agilent / Keysight, Fluke, Yokogawa, Siglent.
- We don’t provide any report for eventual test results. If you need one or more, the cost will be evaluated separately.