Archiduino KIT – Custom Configuration Service
We offer a Custom Configuration Service for Archiduino KITS. This service includes:
- analysis of customer’s needs;
- feasibility assessment;
- SnipCards best buy advice;
- block schematic design / functional diagram;
This Service is provided electronically via email. This Service could be provided in both English and Italian languages.
Examples of already developed projects
- Remotely / manually activated gate control center;
- Safe Room Access control system with Dallas iButton keys identification;
- Timers and time controlled actuators;
- Waiting Room real time attendance control system with chair / ambient sensors;
- Process automation control for many industrial machinery;
- MultiPoint data exchange system via RS485;
- Precision DC Electronic Load control system;
- Weather stations;
- 230V three phases inverters control system;
- Pellet Stove control boards;
…and many more upcoming!
- The service does not include design or engineering of electronic circuits that aren’t in the current catalog.
- We provide schematics ONLY in Adobe PDF format; no CAD/EDA source file is provided to customer.
- Projects coming from Custom Configuration Service could be published on this or other websites.
- Seletronica snc is the sole owner of intellectual property of any project developed under Customer Configuration Service.