Power relay KIT
We offer the possibility to buy one or more power relay kits suitable for Archiduino Base Board. Power relays are SPDT. Relays are chosen among best brands like:
- Omron (G2RL-1-H 12VDC)
- Schrack / TE Connectivity (RZ01-1C4-D012)
- Fujitsu-Takamisawa (FTR-H1CA012V)
- other primary brands
Power relays are easily addressable through TPIC2810 driver mounted on Archiduino CPU Board, with specific software library.
- Maximum recommended current: 5 A (AC or DC);
- Maximum recommended voltage: 36 Volt AC or 24 volt DC.
- Absolute maximum relays’ rating: 10 A @ 250 VAC
Note: we RECOMMEND to DO NOT EXCEED 5A @ 36VAC ratings! Archiduino is not tested nor is certified for voltages above 36 VAC. Current above 5 A could damage the base board.
- n. 1 power relay;
- n. 2 varistor of adequate size and voltage;
- n. 1 flyback diode (1N4007);
- n. 1 three-ways pluggable male connector (AP-CON-002);
Note: parts are not ssembled. Some soldering skill are required. If you prefer to buy relays already soldered on Base Board, please look at these items: OP-PWR-001 (single relay) or OP-PWR-005 (5 pack)