With this post we open the new category “Test files”, which is a sort of repository for testing and experimenting with Archiduino. Every test file contains the results of real experiments, not just theory. We hope this will be of any help to the growing family of Archiduino (and – why not? – Arduino) users. So, let’s start! (more…)
In our shop
- SnipCard ADC two channels (2 x 4-20mA protected inputs) 19,90€ inc. VAT
- Option - two optocoupled inputs - 5 modules 39,90€ inc. VAT
- Female flying plug, 3 ways, 5 mm pitch - 10 pack 8,90€ inc. VAT
- Power Relay Kit - 5 pack 24,90€ inc. VAT
- Display LCD 16x2 with keyboard - I2CBUS version (via PCF8574) 24,90€ inc. VAT
Do you need a PCB maker?
Click here to discover what PCBWay could do for you!
PCBWay is fast, reliable and affordable. If you click the above link, you’ll receive 5$ of New User Free Credit.