With this post we open the new category “Test files”, which is a sort of repository for testing and experimenting with Archiduino. Every test file contains the results of real experiments, not just theory. We hope this will be of any help to the growing family of Archiduino (and – why not? – Arduino) users. So, let’s start! (more…)
In our shop
- Base board with Ethernet RJ45 port 39,90€ inc. VAT
- SnipCard Dual Relay with DELAY option 16,90€ inc. VAT
- Pluggable terminal block, 5mm pitch, 3 ways, angled 90° - 10 pack 4,90€ inc. VAT
- Archiduino DIN rail case 6 modules with LCD Panel 11,90€ inc. VAT
- Archiduino KIT TECH 1284 - Programmable Controller 99,00€ inc. VAT
Do you need a PCB maker?
Click here to discover what PCBWay could do for you!
PCBWay is fast, reliable and affordable. If you click the above link, you’ll receive 5$ of New User Free Credit.