With this post we open the new category “Test files”, which is a sort of repository for testing and experimenting with Archiduino. Every test file contains the results of real experiments, not just theory. We hope this will be of any help to the growing family of Archiduino (and – why not? – Arduino) users. So, let’s start! (altro…)
In our shop
- DIN rail case 6 modules 9,90€ inc. VAT
- Archiduino KIT START 1284 - Programmable Controller 55,00€ inc. VAT
- SnipCard DAC 16 bit - 0-5V unbuffered 34,90€ inc. VAT
- Option - two optocoupled inputs 9,90€ inc. VAT
- CPU Board with AVR ATmega32U4 16 MHz 24,90€ inc. VAT
Do you need a PCB maker?
Click here to discover what PCBWay could do for you!
PCBWay is fast, reliable and affordable. If you click the above link, you’ll receive 5$ of New User Free Credit.