With this post we open the new category “Test files”, which is a sort of repository for testing and experimenting with Archiduino. Every test file contains the results of real experiments, not just theory. We hope this will be of any help to the growing family of Archiduino (and – why not? – Arduino) users. So, let’s start! (more…)
In our shop
- Archiduino KIT PRO 1284 - Programmable Controller 229,00€ inc. VAT
- SnipCard ADC two channels (1 x 4-20mA / 1 x 0-10V protected inputs) 19,90€ inc. VAT
- Female flying plug, 3 ways, 5 mm pitch 0,90€ inc. VAT
- Base board connectors soldering service 9,90€ inc. VAT
- SnipCard DAC 16 bit - 2 channels 0-10V buffered 39,90€ inc. VAT
Do you need a PCB maker?
Click here to discover what PCBWay could do for you!
PCBWay is fast, reliable and affordable. If you click the above link, you’ll receive 5$ of New User Free Credit.