Archiduino and Arduino – Custom Firmware – 1 hour
We offer a Custom Firmware Service for projects involving Archiduino and Arduino parts and kits. The Archiduino and Arduino Custom Firmware Service includes:
- feasibility analysis;
- functional analisys;
- writing custom firmware;
- debug, test and release.
In order to obtain a complete and efficient service, Customers should provide any information, image, schematic, source code, flow diagram related to supported projects. This service needs full collaboration between Customers and Archiduino Technical Support Service.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- This Custom Firmware Service is provided via email;
- The Custom Firmware is provided in both italian and english languages, according to customer’s preferences.
- Price is PER HOUR. Please contact us if you need a quotation for larger volumes.
- Every fraction of Service’s time unit will be calculated as a whole hour (example: if Service lasts 45 minutes, the total due is 1 hour. If Service lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes, the total due is 2 hours, and so on).
- Please contact us if you’d prefer a specific quotation with approximate evaluation of Service duration.
- We provide Service at our best, and the cost covers the time spent doing it. If we don’t succeed, no refund is provided.
BIG or WEIRD PROJECTS
If the amount of hours is over 10 for a single project, or if you need more informations about this service, just feel free to ask for a customized price quotation in the form below. We’ll be happy to answer to any question.
Error: Contact form not found.
There are no reviews yet.