iButton Key DS1990A
The Dallas Maxim iButton Key DS1990A serial number iButton® is a rugged data carrier that serves as an electronic registration number for automatic identification. Data is transferred serially through the 1-Wire® protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every DS1990A has a unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability.
The durable stainless-steel iButton package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Its compact coin-shaped profile is self-aligning with mating receptacles, allowing the DS1990A to be used easily by human operators. Accessories enable the Dallas Maxim iButton Key DS1990A to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
iButton Key DS1990A – Features
- Unique 64-Bit Registration Number Ensures ErrorFree Device Selection and Absolute Traceability Because No Two Parts are Alike
- Built-In Multidrop Controller for 1-Wire Net
- Digital Identification by Momentary Contact
- Data Can Be Accessed While Affixed to Object
- Economically Communicates to Bus Master with a Single Digital Signal at 16.3kbps
- Button Shape is Self-Aligning with Cup-Shaped Probes
- Durable Stainless-Steel Case Engraved with Registration Number Withstands Harsh Environments
- Easily Affixed with Self-Stick Adhesive Backing, Latched by its Flange, or Locked with a Ring Pressed Onto its Rim
This key is suitable for BisoKey32 iButton Key Reader.
- Model number: DS1990A-F5
- Key Holder model: DS9093-A
- All the products are ORIGINAL, made by Analog Devices – Maxim Integrated (ex Dallas Semiconductors)
n. 1 DS1990A-F5 key with DS9093-A key holder (blue or yellow).
Please ask to our customer service for large quantities and special prices.