Option – Power relay on Base Board
We offer the possibility to have one or more power relays already soldered on Archiduino Base Board. Power relays on Base Board are SPDT. Relays are chosen among best brands like:
- Omron (G2RL-1-H 12VDC)
- Schrack / TE Connectivity (RZ01-1C4-D012)
- Fujitsu-Takamisawa (FTR-H1CA012V)
Power relays are easily addressable through TPIC2810 driver mounted on Archiduino CPU Board, with specific software library.
- Maximum recommended current: 5 A (AC or DC);
- Maximum recommended voltage: 36 Volt AC or 24 volt DC.
- Absolute maximum relays’ rating: 10 A @ 250 VAC
Note: we RECOMMEND to DO NOT EXCEED 5A @ 36VAC ratings! Archiduino is not tested nor is certified for voltages above 36 VAC. Current above 5 A could damage the base board.
This service includes:
- n. 1 power relay;
- n. 2 varistor of adequate size and voltage;
- n. 1 flyback diode (1N4007);
- n. 1 three-ways pluggable male connector (AP-CON-002);
- soldering and electrical testing of all parts mentioned above.