Power Relay Kit – 5 pack
We offer the possibility to buy one or more power relay kits suitable for Archiduino Base Board. Power relays are SPDT. Relays are chosen among best brands like:
- Omron (G2RL-1-H 12VDC)
- Schrack / TE Connectivity (RZ01-1C4-D012)
- Fujitsu-Takamisawa (FTR-H1CA012V)
Power relays are easily addressable through TPIC2810 driver mounted on Archiduino CPU Board, with specific software library.
- Maximum recommended current: 5 A (AC or DC);
- Maximum recommended voltage: 36 Volt AC or 24 volt DC.
- Absolute maximum relays’ rating: 10 A @ 250 VAC
Note: we RECOMMEND to DO NOT EXCEED 5A @ 36VAC ratings! Archiduino is not tested nor is certified for voltages above 36 VAC. Current above 5 A could damage the base board.
- n. 5 power relay;
- n. 10 varistor of adequate size and voltage;
- n. 5 flyback diode (1N4007);
- n. 5 three-ways pluggable male connector (AP-CON-002);
Note: parts are not ssembled. Some soldering skill are required. If you prefer to buy relays already soldered on Base Board, please look at these items: OP-PWR-001 (single relay) or OP-PWR-005 (5 pack)